The Golden Lion Inn
The Golden Lion Inn is a Grade II listed building built around 1520. The main façade features three gables of herring bone studding with a painted pub sign dated 1725 and two rows of early 18th Century casement windows, there are two early 18th Century bay windows on the ground floor and two original unglazed wing lights on the first floor. The building was dismantled and removed from its original location on Digbeth High Street in 1910 and relocated to Canon Hill Park.
Shire were appointed to carry out a visual structural survey on the condition of the existing timber framed structure and advise on any temporary or permanent works required in order for the current supporting scaffold system to be removed.