The Town Planning Division provides consultancy advice across the United Kingdom. The Professional Staff have a wide range of skills and experience in both the private and public sectors, dealing with all types of planning and development proposals. The Division is committed to providing its clients with practical, commercially-based advice in order to achieve a favourable outcome for development proposals.
Our Town Planning Division is able to provide specialised advice and consultancy in each of the following areas:
• Planning Applications; preparation and submission, negotiation with LPA’s.
• Advice on listed buildings and conservation area issues.
• Preparation of initial planning audits and development strategies.
• Appeals by written representations, informal hearings and public inquiries, including appearing as an expert witness.
• Advice on enforcement matters, as well as in relation to Lawful Development Certificates.
• Advice on the content and assistance with negotiation on Section 106 Agreements.
• Land Promotion.
• Representations to Regional Planning Guidance.
• Representations to Local Development Frameworks/Local Plans.
• Assistance with co-ordinating project teams throughout the stages of the planning determination process.